Saturday, October 15, 2011

Priceless :D

OH MY GOODNESS... So while I was supposed to be doing homework, I came across this picture of Hayden, from way back in October of 2006.  Obviously, this picture is hysterical and ultimately priceless. Need I say any more??? Honestly, I loved it so much that I had to set it as my computer wallpaper (I hope none of my family minds).  And as I showed it to my Mom and Nakita, I laughed so hard that I found myself crying... I hope you can experience at least a piece of the giddiness and laughter I did when I saw this.... so happy looking!!!

Here, is another picture of Hayden.  This, however, shows off his exeptional NINJA skills, as he practices them in front of the bathroom mirror. :D I just LOVE the expression on his face!

No comments:

Post a Comment