Sunday, March 18, 2012

the MONTH of MARCH

So pretty much I just CAN'T believe that we're reaching the end of March... The school year is almost over! 3rd term ended on Friday, so only one left!!! (WOOT WOOT!!!)  Well, as usual it has been, and will probably continue to be, a super-de-duperly spectacular month- just like all the others.  It's been a little while since I posted, so thought I'd review this magnificent March (and maybe the ends of February) to show the little things I've been up to.... :-D)

Workin' Out ; )

Albanee and I went to the gym... and went tread-milling and elliptical-ing ;)  It was such a blast!!!



Driving in the Car...

It looks like a tornado...! : - /

Just sitting in the backseat with my favorite 11-year-old brother :)

Orange Leaf and Hanging Out...


In our blanket house! :)  (made by Savanna's sisters)


And a creepy stalker watching us.... : - /

The stalker is even watching Ben sleeping!!! AHHH! 



A DARLING picture by Hayden...
Cutest thing ever.... the two of us singing, holding hands, in a meadow of flowers.... Oh how I love Hayden so much! :)


And... It's Beginning to Look Like CHRISTMAS! 


I've been so excited because the weather has finally been warming up to nice temperatures... but today I woke up to more snow and it keeps coming... at least I can have some fun with it though and get into the Christmas spirit! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment