Wednesday, April 23, 2014

San Francisco Choir Trip :)


It'll probably take too much time to write all there is to say about my choir trip to San Francisco... but I wanted to post just a couple pictures! I took over 1,000 pictures... so this is a majorly brief view of the trip.. I don't really have time to write either, but I just wanted to show a bit of my experience! :)


Golden Gate Bridge! :)






Carter asked me to PROM with a banana split and the cutest note at Ghiradelli Square! :)


The amazing sourdough at Boudin's bakery! Alligators, turtles, teddy bears, and more! :)










haha the awkward 3rd wheel... ;)


Carter and I bought the cutest umbrellas for just a few dollars! :) :)

The Oakland A's vs. Cleveland Indians baseball game :)


Matching Stanford shirts  :)
And our cute baseball caps (C is for Carter & H is for Heather ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment