Sunday, December 7, 2014

Adventures with roommates and farewell to semester 1 of college :)

 My first semester at Snow is almost over! I can't believe it... I've just got 3 quick days of finals this week and them I'll be home for Christmas :) I'm so excited :) I haven't taken nearly enough pictures of my adventures down here, but I wanted to share a few from our most recent adventures as roommates :)
Kenzie and Daina stayed up super late decorating the apartment for my birthday last month... they spent hours making tissue paper flowers and other decorations. It was so lovely and I felt so loved! :)

Our stockings hung by our homemade fireplace with care :)

Our penguin-style fridge :)

Decorating for DAINA'S BIRTHDAY :)

Minions! Yellow balloons with printout eyes and mouth

Balloon avalanche waiting for her to come home :)

We moved the couch and tree, then pulled our mattresses out so we could have a movie night slumber party! It was so great :)

The birthday girl :)

Minion cupcakes that Kenzie made with her cousin :)

We're so darling....


I love my roommates and we've had some great times so far... I can't wait for another semester of great adventures! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment