Saturday, September 24, 2011

Raspberry Chocolate-swirl CHEESECAKE.....

Need I say more?  Cheesecake.... in and of itself is one of my most favorite things in this world.  But pair it with raspberries and chocolate- and voila!  There is a magnificent masterpiece :)  So, this Tuesday I went to a neighborhood chili cook-off/desert contest.  After finding this recipe, I was very anxious to try it out, so set to work making what was sure to be the dessert of a lifetime.  Due to the late hour and huried conditions I was forced to prepare my cheesecake under, it didn't turn out exactly how I imagined, and was not the most amazing cheesecake, but the results were still fairly scrumptuous.  I think that when I try the recipe again, and follow the directions more closely, the results should be even more wonderful.  Hopefully I will be able to someday be able create the deluctable dessert I have imagined.

And here... is my masterpiece.  In my opinion, it looks amazing, and in reality, it really did taste good too.  It just has  plenty of room for perfection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment