Monday, August 15, 2011

Weeks 3-5

So.... due to laziness and lack of consistency, I'm no longer sticking to my week-by-week review of my time with Marc, so here is a summary of his last 3 weeks with my family.  (About a month after he has been gone)
I don't really want to take the time to upload the many photos I've taken, so I'll just say it was spektacular!  Getting to know Marc was such a wonderful and amazing experience, which I'm so glad to have had. I just can't wait until I get the chance to go to HIS home in France in 2 years.  It shall be very great :D  during his stay with my family, I got to know him so well, growing to the point where he is like another brother to me.  Can I just say that I will miss him very much and can't wait to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment