Thursday, August 25, 2011

Becoming a Sophomore!!!!!

Ahhh!  After 9 years of school before now, I am finally in high school, and yesterday I officially became a Sophomore!!! It didn't even soak in... not when I was going to bed Sunday night, not as I woke up, got ready, and drove to school.  Even as I came to school this morning, it hadn't completely set in that I had entered the final stage of schooling.  Sunday night, I finally decided that I needed to prepare my stuff for the next day, and pick out an outfit.  Here's the lovely product that came from the help of my stylists... Andrew and Hayden.
Me... sporting a beautiful blue and green floral shirt, red, black and blue flowerd skirt, fabric-tied shoes and lacy white suspenders.  Fashionista? I think so :)

First day of school..... Pictures lost :'( but here my lovely 2nd day!
2nd day of school... (So my first day in classes 5-8)

No comments:

Post a Comment